Re: Assigning admins/moderators, was: (Directed messages)

Rob <captinlogic@...>

rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Well said. I always say that a moderator shouldn't act, unless, they are very very very closely related with the admin. And the mod should be a friend of the admin, to better understand each other. And LOL, the more mods, the more arguments.
I notice this in IRC channels too. The amount of channel op dramas I have been involved in over the years .. dear lawd. I am glad I retreated away from a lot of it. I run a couple of channels with other likeminded individuals now. Less drama that way, fewer personality conflicts.