Re: What's Up With Directions for Me?

Monica Jones

That’s not good for me. I spent all that money for Digit-Eyes and never could read a single bar code with it. I know some who have had some success, but I’ve never gotten any of those IDevice bar code scanners to work for me. I have better luck with the ones that take a picture such as Tap Tap See.

From: Rob
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's Up With Directions for Me?

Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

Since Directions for Me is apparently not functioning at the present time, is there any other web site for obtaining cooking instructions for specific products, or any other work around aside from asking a sighted person to read them directly from the package?

Try the UPC. If you have a bar code scanner, log into the digit-eyes database. They will sometimes link you to product pages.

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones