Re: Blind Geek Zone Website Problem

what you do is.
put back your network configuration before u disconected the cable
from the router and plugged directly into the modem.
then do the following.
open cmd as administrator
type tracert www.blindgeekzone.net >d:\tracert.txt
replase d with your drive letter.
let the tracert finish just wait a minute
then go to that drive letter and find the tracert.txt file
each line on that file will be 1 hop of the packit
so just calculate which ip address takes the max miliseconds or on
which ip you get connection timed out or something.
then contact your isp and give them that ip and they can then fix it

On 2/9/16, Armando <braille.bt4753@gmx.com> wrote:
It might be a DNS issue. Try going to www.blind-geek-zone.net on
your iphone.
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex Running Keysoft 9.5 build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io