From: MamaPeach
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:29 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

I think Carlos should also keep this list. After watching the way Michael
handles threads, he will start a thread and as long as people are agreeable
with him on that thread, the thread can continue, but when people start
disagreeing with him, he demands that the thread stop. I know he is the
owner, but he also does things on his lists that he does not allow others to
do, and in my opinion, that is wrong. An owner should abide by the same
rules as everyone else.