From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 11:32:28 -0500
Subject: [TechTalk] Owner's Note (replying to threads)

Hi all,

I have noticed that some members will completely remove the text of all previous messages from the body when replying to a thread. I understand that everyone has their own way of doing things, but this particular practice sometimes makes it difficult to determine exactly to which message or member you are responding. Especially if someone has not been tracking the entire thread. I would kindly request that when replying to a thread, leave at least the text of the specific message to which you are responding intact.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Carlos