From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 16:27:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Owner's Note (replying to threads)

You'd think with all the options in Outlook 2013, when you hit Alt-F-T-M,
about 66, that there would be a place to go to in a list to reply only to
the sender of the e-mail open. When I hit Shift-Control-R, it seems to go
right on to the list, so as far as I can determine, there is no
difference at all in Control-R and Shift-Control-R.

Bye for now,

Carolyn