From: "Armando" <braille.bt4753@gmx.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:59:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question For Members Subscribed With A Verizon Address

I get some of Gerald's messages. Some of it goes to spam.
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex Running Keysoft 9.5 build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io