Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Promoting the list

Gene, J. J. from blind bargains might put in a spot.

earlier, Gene, wrote:
I've been thinking a bit about how to promote the list.  I'm not sure about this, but I think the person who edits Top Tech Tidbits would be willing to run an item about the list.  Perhaps other list members would have other suggestions.  I would say to wait before sending announcements to various places until this is discussed further but a little promotion might bring in many more members.