From: Armando [mailto:braille.bt4753@gmx.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 7:26 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Using The NVDA Logo Sound For Podcasts

Hi Joseph.
Can you put a direct link to the podcast in which you covered this subject?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex Running Keysoft 9.5 build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be
approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that if you are blind, you can
join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io