Re: window shopping

Pamela Dominguez

The other thing that drives me crazy is the mouse pad, and also, the finger print scanner. If I accidentally touch that, even though I have windows 7, it seems to get mixed up as to what I am trying to do, when I'm just trying to put my hands in the right place. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 5:07 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] window shopping

Another reason why I like my Vostro's keyboard layout. There's a gap between
the numpad section of keys and the actual keyboard part. Those 15" screen
models with full keyboards will often have all the keys bunched together
which I don’t care for as you can easily get off track when typing along.
Something so suttle as this little spacing helps me to faster orientate
myself. I probably won't go less than 16" laptop because of this. I don’t'
like it when the keys feel almost uniform in their keyboard layout.
The lack of a dedicated context key doesn’t' concern me since pressing
shift+F10 is no big deal. That or right clicking depending on what one is
doing will accomplish the same thing.