From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:30:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Owner's Note (replying to threads)

I agree. Like I said most people would just ignore such a tedious rule so I
won't attempt to impose or enforce it. My only request was basically that
people not either manually or via their client settings remove the text of
the original message.
From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@samobile.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 16:01:14 -0500

Hi all,

On the Apex, one is asked if one wishes to include the original text of
the previous message. This is the question to which the answer is yes.

Just a comment here, that it is really, really aggravating to me when
people requote an entire thread over and over and over and over and
orver again. I would far rather see the list owners adopt a policy of
judicious quoting. Trains of more than two messages are cumbersome,
and especially in a technical list of this kind which is archived, can
make searching archives difficult.

Ann P.