From: Michael Amaro [mailto:mikeameli@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 8:39 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

maybe some one should point this out to Michael

Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 8:11 AM

I saw the message where Michael is taking the list back.  Yes he said the rules would be relaxed.  That's okay until his diabetes gets out of control.  When that happens, he seems to become another person.

So, I still decided to leave the blindtech list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

You, Carlos, or others who may have left Blindtech may want to reconsider.  Michael Capell has gotten the list back and has sent out an announcement indicating that there will be very few rules and that rules will be greatly relaxed.  The very brief owners are no longer either owners or moderators.