From: amanda burt [mailto:aburt123@...]
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 5:54 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Assigning admins/moderators, was: (Directed
messages)

I agree. I've also been a moderator and if people don't agree or there is a
miscomunication things can get hary but, I must say Carlos, you're doing an
excelent job. You're not coming down hard on someone if they shouldn't have
posted something. People don't like that as we've found out on the other
list smiles. Just carry on the way you're doing and, there seem to be a lot
of people who will give you advice.

Amanda