From: "Armando" <braille.bt4753@gmx.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:39:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind Geek Zone Problem

One time I tried that website. It didn't work well.
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex Running Keysoft 9.5 build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io
--------------------------------

From: "Mike B." <mb69mach1@charter.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 12:44:26 -0800

Hi Again Carlos,

Okay, I tried Gerald's suggestion & went to:

http://free-proxyserver.com/

I typed in:

www.blind-geek-zone.net

&, I'll be damned, the website came up! LOL LOL

Is this a personal computer setting problem, an ISP problem, or
possibly a
router problem as suggested by the ISP? Thank all very much for
your input!
Take care.
Mike
Global warming? Most likely caused from hot air generated by
politicians!