Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 4, 2015, at 5:42 PM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

I had no luck using Windows Defender with Windows 10. It would scan, but I never could find the results.  I also could not figure out how to change any settings.

I don't have any of the same problems with MSE on Win7.

James

-----Original Message----- From: Aidan
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 4:50 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Defender

It must be accessible. Its one of the less cluttered virus stuff.

On 04/09/2015, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:
Hi, Windows defender is not accessible.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@... <mailto:jhud7789@...>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 4, 2015, at 3:56 PM, Monica Jones <monicaj391@...> wrote:

I opened Defender on my computer a week or so ago and couldn't get
anything from it. Jaws wasn't giving me any information; I couldn't tell
if something was keeping it from working, or, or it just wasn't
accessible. I had heard someone say before that it was, so I wanted to see
what it does.

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:03 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Strange issue with Microsoft security essentials

This is interesting information. Just this afternoon, we contacted
Freedom
Scientific, because my McAfee that came with the computer is about to
expire. My husband has been pleased with Windows Defender for nearly two
years. He wanted to be sure that there would be no conflict with JAWS,
and
he and I both talked to Eric in Customer Service, who said that Windows
Defender and JAWS were compatible. I wonder if there is something else
more
JAWS friendly. I tried to find that out from him, but I can understand
his
position. He can say if something will or won't work, but cannot endorse
anything, since his job is support for JAWS.

Best from,

Carolyn