From: William L Houts [mailto:lukaeon@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 9:20 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Seeking Accessible Smart TV

HI Listers,

I'm currently shopping for a smart TV set, and would be willing to pay
for one with accessibility features if it comes with plentiful apps and
the price is right. A more than casual search through Amazon, Video Only
and Walmart hasn't turned up anything, so I turn to you for some
televisional wisdom. Can yall help?

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie! Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"