From: rajmund
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 9:42 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Directed messages

Hi,
If let's say, I speak about IPhone, and you then ask about the differences between apple and android, yes, that is related. But I often see someone asking something about gmail, and there's something totally unrelated below. Literally, all that needs to be done, is a select all, and delete.

From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, 4 September 2015 8:19 pm

I agree with this and I would also like to emphasize keeping subject
lines consistent in general. I.E. If you would like to begin a different
discussion, simply start with a new message. Or if what you have to say
is at least related to the thread to which you are responding, but may
significantly side track the conversation, at least change the subject to
reflect this. I will have to work to follow this rule myself since I
have not always been careful enough in this respect.