Help installing from recovery usb thumb drive

Rick Alfaro

Hello.

I recently purchased an HP Minni desktop that came with a 32gb SSD. I'd like
to swap out the SSD for a larger 120gb SSD. I've created recovery media on a
32gb thumb drive so that I can restore onto the new SSD.

The problem of course is that there is no speech available when booting into
the restore process. I'm wondering if Carlos's Windows install program can
be used for this purpose? I know there have been lots of discussion about
this utility on this list but since I didn't have the need at the time, I'm
afraid I didn't pay that much attention.

If Carlos or anyone else that knows can point me to the install utility
again along with possible instructions for accomplishing what I need to do
I'd be most grateful. Note that the recovery is for a Windows 8.1 install.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro