From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:00 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help installing from recovery usb thumb drive

Hi Rick,

It's probably easier if you just extract the contents of the ISO image into
a folder on a portable drive or even on the same flash drive on which you
have WinPE. You can then just run setup from that folder. You don't have
to do anything special to the drive. Windows setup will format the drive as

part of the installation.