From: Jim
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:33 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Stubborn Malware

My system windows 7 home premium 64 bit running we 9.2 MS Essentials and
Malware bites pro.

Recently I have acquired some sort of malware that pops up when I open
IE 11.I have run essentials full scan, Malwarebytes full, as well as
Microsoft Safety Scanner several times however nothing has been
found.All come back clean.

The pop up claims to be from Frontier my IP however they say it is not
theirs.

See as follows:

notice.

If you have been directed to this page, it means that you are currently
configured to use DNS servers that have been targeted for retirement.

Frontier standard policy is that customers should let DNS servers be
assigned dynamically so that they don't need to manually change their
configuration when network changes need to occur.

I am looking for the next step should I try

Super antispyware Free Addition or ESET

http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/is an online virus scanner with a
good reputation.

Seems like I remember someone having poor results with Super Antispyware
Free Addition.

Please advise.

--
Jim Elsner