Re: e-mail client for win 10

Beth

Thunderbird rocks. I love Thunderbird because you can tree view through multiple email accounts, and guess how many I have? Eight! That's just too many for me. ... lol

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Home: 720-550-6142
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Twitter: Ms_denverqueen
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
Blog: www.denverqueen.com

On 2/19/2016 7:45 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
What e-mail program are folks using successfully with Windows 10? Is there a built-in e-mail client? I am so familiar with outlook express and just hate to give it up. I am aware of a version of OE6 that perports to work with win Vista, 7, and 8. Wonder if it also works with Win 10? Moving to my new machine soon and don't want to miss any e-mail.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Howard