From: "Joseph Hudson" <jhud7789@outlook.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 22:32:09 +0000
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Teamtalk App For iOs is out.

Have you ever heard of TeamTalk on the computer that's exactly what this app is except it's on the iPhone. It works just like Skype except you can talk to a server full of people at once without having any kind of contact information. Exchanged. The only thing that is exchanged, is the username and password between you and the abdomen. Of the server.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com<mailto:jhud7789@yahoo.com

On Feb 18, 2016, at 3:19 PM, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com<mailto:matt..from.florida@gmail.com>
wrote:
So what does this app do and what is the purpose of it?

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com<mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com