Re: New developments on Blindtech

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Back then, they should have got a third admin. The only reason, as I said, why we got what we got, is the lack of moderation.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 6:03 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

I agree with Gene and while I might personally find such things occasionally amusing, allowing that kind of behavior is really not a productive way to run a list.
From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 5:21 pm

Rajmond,
You guys are so bad and I mean that in a good sense it seems like you are
trying to torture the blindtech list I am laughing and smiling at all of
this keep it coming.
Christina

From: Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:59 pm

Lets hope that Joseph the Free Tech Guy doesn't decide to join this list
or
else the sparks will really start flying. LOL!

Gerald

From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:33 pm

Carlos,
I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short time
and I haven't experienced some of the things you mentioned in this email
but I didn't like it when they were rude to you because between you and
few other regular members that offer your help regularly and are very
educated and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have
done
this a long time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean that
in
a good way I am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you do it.
Christina