Re: webinner software

Jim, They are all too graphical and lacking in accessibility although I’d like to be wrong with this one!  I’ve never heard of any of them working with any Braille notetaker and I think it’s because the technology is too far behind the times proprietary issues aside.

Having said the foregoing, you may want to approach Talking Community (hopefully I got their name right) and see what they might offer.  Perhaps you can get a room where you can host something.

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado