Carlos Virtual Recorder program

Matt

Ok, it worked very well for recording what you hear ! Now what is the difference in sound card and capture what you hear and of course once I know what sound card does I will know what both does.

Also the desktop shortcut it puts on the desktop does not work. Say something about a book is not found .

Also the volume of the recording seems to be low I think  so is there a way to increase the recording volume? But will check it back out I could have had my sound turn down on Window media player which I assume is the default player it is playing in?

Matt.from.florida@...