From: Ron Canazzi [mailto:aa2vm@...]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 2:12 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Carlos Virtual Recorder program

Hi Carlos,

Hmmm... My desktop shortcut works just fine. I wonder why that is.

On 2/21/2016 9:53 PM, Carlos wrote:
The sound card option allows you to record from the line-in or microphone
for example. Sorry about the desktop shortcut. That is because I used the
installer script of one of my other utilities as a template and forgot to
change the line that points to the Virtual Recorder executable. At least
for the virtual capture device, the volume should always be the same as the
source. If it is low then you should check the volume of your player.
Although I may be able to add a volume control in a future update.