Re: Promoting the list

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

No, it was just that you covered 2 points, and I replied to the second one. I can see why it is confusing, though.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 8:56 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Promoting the list

Ah I see. Since you were responding to my message, I assumed you
misunderstood.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 8:05 am

Hi Rajmund,
I was referring to the current number of list members, not the number of
messages in my inbox.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, 4 September 2015 11:21 pm

179 members in a bit less than a week is not too bad. At least in my
opinion. If the number of members does not increase significantly
over
the next 2 or 3 weeks, then some promotion might not be unreasonable,
but
just keep in mind that some members already seem to be having a
problem
with the amount of traffic.