From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 12:13 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

But even signing up with Amazon Prime will not guarantee that your order is
delivered directly to your door and not left in a public area where it could
be stolen. When you are paying a $99 a year premium to insure free shipping
on every order regardless of size, Amazon has a responsibility to insure
that it is delivered to your door.

Gerald