From: Cristóbal [mailto:crismunoz54@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:59 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

Prime does pay for itself if you order enough. Not to mention all the other services included. They'll probably eventually raise it to the point where if you don't subscribe, it's because you prefer to pay for shipping.
I more often than not opt for the no rush shipping which gives me anywhere from 1 to 6 bucks credit on digital purchases or pantry. That, and the few times where my package has missed its garranteed delivery date, I've gotten a month's extension on my Prime subscription or even a full product refund.