Re: webvisum ug this is so stupid!

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Someone in this thread commented that Webvisum might finally be broken. I have Firefox 45.04 as my primary and it won't work there. I also have Firefox 44.0 portable and with configuration it still works there. I have it set to log in on Firefox launch and it logged in as expected. So the status of Webvisum is still unbroken.

On 2/23/2016 12:58 PM, Carlos wrote:
So just to clarify, did you use the invitation I sent you to register? Based on your description it is not clear.
----- Original Message -----
From: Kimsan
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 12:38 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] webvisum ug this is so stupid!

Mike b hooked me up with a version of ff, so I went to webvisum.com requested an invite and confirmed my account.

I went to the web visum submenu to log in and after I entered my user name an password it said bad username or password. Lol, I know I typed it in correctly!

Under about:config I also have it set to false for xpinstall.signatures.required.

What the heck is going on?