local area last year. This could also be due to the lack of postal
inspectors stemming directly from budget reconciliation agreements of
the past few years.

On 2/23/2016 2:13 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
You could always give Jet.com a spin. Can't recall the free shipping threshold though.
We're Prime members, so this doesn't affect us, but I can see how it may impact those on a tighter budget. Previously, I would have suggested going in with someone else to off-set the Prime cost, but with Amazon making changes to their Prime terms last year, it's not that simple anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:55 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

But with Amazon, you have no control over which shipping carrier they will
choose for your order. It could be UPS or USPS or Fedex or one of those
fly-by-night smaller outfits like Laser Ship or A1 International. And if
they split up your order into two or more shipments, they may use different
carriers for each one.

Gerald