Re: Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

MamaPeach <mamapeach@...>

Walmart is $50 to get free shipping, unless you are able to pick up your order, which I know many people aren't able to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:09 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

I not a big target fan at all I don't shop at target at all! I do shop at wall mart but don't remember what the amount is for free shipping. Then I also shop amazon and have amazon prime. I also shop Home depot and Lowes and Walgreens. Sometimes CVS but usually not there except for my prescription drugs.

Matt.from.florida@...