From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
[mailto:ukekearuaro@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:21 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Changing landline to wireless.

You can certainly port your land line number to your cell phone.
Everyone
in the United States pays for what is known as Local Number Portability
for
this particular reason. The ported number will simply replace your
current
cell phone number and your cell phone number will be deactivated.

If you need your land line to gain access to the internet, you can have
what
is known as a DRY LOOP, that is, DSL service without a dial tone.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado