Re: Changing landline to wireless.

Sis Carolyn, state rules and regulations won't let me sell hearing products
as part of my company's Durable Medical Equipment & Supply product line.
The company won't meet or satisfy any of the required standards; we don't
have an audiologist on staff and are presently not affiliated with one.

The DME industry is heavily regulated and ACA rules and regulations may be
driving wee, small operations like mine out into the woods if Congress does
not intervene. Thanks for the enquiry, it's so much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, colorado