Re: Got An Interpol Email in my spam folder?

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

Sure sounds like a scam. I would just delete it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2016, at 5:04 PM, Armando <braille.bt4753@gmx.com> wrote:

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun." Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!