From: "Armando" <braille.bt4753@gmx.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:04:33 -0500
Subject: [TechTalk] Got An Interpol Email in my spam folder?

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the
subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun."
Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build
1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io