Re: New list moderator

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Carlos, you have made a very wise choice. I'm confident that Gene will do an excellent job.

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 9:44 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] New list moderator

So, after not much consideration, I have assigned Gene moderator status.  I was honestly surprised that he has never previously been assigned this position on other lists since he seems quite suitable in my opinion.  For now I am not going to burden him with the responsibility of daily maintenance and moderating of the list since I would still like to gain some experience myself, but he does now have the power and can take charge/offer assistance when necessary if I for some reason mysteriously disappear or kick the bucket.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.