From: Pamela Dominguez [mailto:geodom@optonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:30 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Interpol Scam

Believe me: if Interpol was after you, they would come knocking at your
door, not send you an email! Pam.

From: Crist처bal <crismunoz54@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 15:19:55 -0800
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Got An Interpol Email in my spam folder?

So it's been pretty established at this point that unless you're
jason
bourne being hunted down by Interpole or some other international
law
enforcement agency, that this email is spam. Time to delete and
move on...

From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:35:05 +0000

hello,
sorry, thought it was only the subject, that we knew of.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Feb 2016, at 5:28 pm, Sylvia <sylvia0647@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, I'm really not sure that most people would have the
knowledge or
the
desire to fake that kind of info when sending out an Email.

From: "Armando" <braille.bt4753@gmx.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:04:33 -0500

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email In the
subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun."
Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----