From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:44 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] New list moderator

So, after not much consideration, I have assigned Gene moderator status. I
was honestly surprised that he has never previously been assigned this
position on other lists since he seems quite suitable in my opinion. For
now I am not going to burden him with the responsibility of daily
maintenance and moderating of the list since I would still like to gain
some
experience myself, but he does now have the power and can take charge/offer
assistance when necessary if I for some reason mysteriously disappear or
kick the bucket.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121