unpaid version outlook express 6

heather albright

Hello, I am trying to use outlook express six on my win ten machine!  It works great on my desktop but, not on my laptop! I have reinstalled three times on my laptop and I used revo uninstaller but, it keeps certain files because, my settings are not being deleted off the laptop!  The only problem is that it does not have a spell checker installed on the laptop!  My desktop has the spell checker when I install outlook express six! I am using an e-mail program without ribbons for now till I get my training in may! So is their a dictionary I should install for outlook express six or is their another version of outlook express six I should install!  I remember there were two different versions at one time!  Thanks for any help! Heather