VR Stream Second Generation Questions: Here Goes

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I received my VR Stream Second Generation yesterday and have been playing around with it. It seems to be functioning well and I have gotten used to many of the functions already. I do have one big problem. For whatever reason, I cannot get my WIFI configuration to work. I believe it has something to do with the password.

When I do the search for wireless network routine, it sees my router. I select it and then confirm it and it asks me for my password. When I enter the password, it says that it cannot establish a connection. I went and reconfigured my wireless router and got a new key/password. Still I am unable to connect. I used the Humanware companion and created a log-in file which I transferred to the SD card. Then I went back into the configure wireless network and selected the 'choose configuration from a file' option but still no connection.

Well that's about it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be going wrong and what might be the solution?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."