Re: Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

Pamela Dominguez

That is weird! You would think that if Richard put the right address on the package, then, that's where it would go. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:05 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Raises Free Shipping Minimum to $49

UPS has terrible service. Twice, not once, but twice, they brought my Optacons to my old address. Fortunately, my husband and I met in that neighborhood, new right where to go, but once we had to leave word with the neighbor why we just went up there and picked up a package, and the second time, we were able to reach the current resident on the phone, and get it from him. Richard had to do all kind of things to get my current address fixed with UPS, and I've lived here for nearly seven years.

Bye for now,

Carolyn