Re: VR Stream Second Generation Questions: Here Goes

Allen West

On 2/25/16, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:
Hi Group,

I received my VR Stream Second Generation yesterday and have been
playing around with it. It seems to be functioning well and I have
gotten used to many of the functions already. I do have one big
problem. For whatever reason, I cannot get my WIFI configuration to
work. I believe it has something to do with the password.

When I do the search for wireless network routine, it sees my router. I
select it and then confirm it and it asks me for my password. When I
enter the password, it says that it cannot establish a connection. I
went and reconfigured my wireless router and got a new key/password.
Still I am unable to connect. I used the Humanware companion and
created a log-in file which I transferred to the SD card. Then I went
back into the configure wireless network and selected the 'choose
configuration from a file' option but still no connection.

Well that's about it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might
be going wrong and what might be the solution?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."