Re: Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

Monica Jones

I'm thinking I may have to call Apple to fix this. It tells me I don't have apps when I ask it to open them as well. Someone from another list had the same problem and she had to erase her phone and do a restore again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 2:17 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

We have an iPhone 4S. Not long ago, I asked Siri, "what's the temperature in Sanford, North Carolina."

She said, "see what I found on the net for you."

We were riding down the road in the car. I waited a minute and said "well, the S, as in Sam word you."

She replied, "I wouldn't talk to you like that."

My daughter-in-law laughed and asked, that even though it was a "machine," did I feel bad about it. I said I told her "I'm sorry." It would annoy me though, when she'd tell me "here's what I found on the net for you."

That would be frustrating to have her not make calls for you. By the time you go into Favorites or Contacts, and get to a contact, well, it's a hassle to be sure. It could be that if you can get the phone back to the store, they could check it out for you to see if they can make an adjustment.

Bye for now,

Carolyn