Re: Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

Monica Jones

I don’t know any way of signing out of Siri, but I have signed out of my account, did the reboot thing; nothing works. I’m beginning to think this is a bug with the 6SPlus.

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

Have you did this sign out of Siri and also take all apps out of the app switcher and reboot the device and then sign back in with Siri and then once signed in with her then back out of settings and try her out.  Now it might take a little bit for her to understand your voice especially if you have some kind of accent to it as she is starting all over on the new device and has to relearn your voice.

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:59 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

Thursday I upgraded my 5S to a 6SPlus. I got everything going except that Siri won’t take most of my commands. For instance, I was able to tell Siri to call someone in my contacts and he would do it. With this new phone, it will start out to call the person; then it will tell me it can’t do it. If I ask it to open one of my apps, Siri will tell me I don’t have such and such app when it is there and I have to find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks bunches.

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.