Re: Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

Monica Jones

I don’t know any way of signing out of Siri, but I have signed out of my account, did the reboot thing; nothing works. I’m beginning to think this is a bug with the 6SPlus.

From: Matt
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Difficulty with Siri In New Phone

Have you did this sign out of Siri and also take all apps out of the app switcher and reboot the device and then sign back in with Siri and then once signed in with her then back out of settings and try her out.  Now it might take a little bit for her to understand your voice especially if you have some kind of accent to it as she is starting all over on the new device and has to relearn your voice.