I'll certainly second that. Assuming a person is comfortable with using the virtual cursor in jfw, or object navigation in NVDA for a few things, the talking PE is an absolute breeze to use for an installation.
As for levtec, which I'll assume is also based somewhat on the PE project, do to my not being able to ever get consistent and reliable information from Levi through any of our correspondence, I always found it really difficult to justify spending what he was asking for the tool then. I'm thinking I'd come closer to making a donation towards Carlos or anyone else working on a talking PE type project instead.
Just my own thoughts though, hehe.

On 8/30/2015 10:26 AM, Carlos wrote:
I have installed Windows 7 several times using an unattended script. In fact that is how I installed Windows 7 for the first time. Although these days I prefer to simply use Win7PE so I can have speech available.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] where can you get windows7pro

I have yet to see Windows 7 installed with an unattended script. I
went through the AIK, and there were more questions in that thing that
I couldn't answer than that I could. XP was cake compared to the
Windows 7 AIK.
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:26:15 -0400, you wrote:

Sorry, I missed part of your question. It can be installed without sight,
but the two common methods may not necessarily be intuitive for all users.
It can be done with either an unattended script or by using something like
my Win7PE images.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@...>