Re: WebVisum is still effective

Gerald Levy

But Rumola also works with IE, so Captcha Be Gone does not hold any advantage in terms of browser compatibility.

Gerald

Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] WebVisum is still effective

I didn’t remember reading that there was a cost associated with Captcha Be Gone. The point of it that interests me, is the fact that it will work in conjunction with Internet Explorer. Firefox is not a browser which I like to use. it has too much trash popping up in it all of the time, and I do not wish to spend the time to try to disable these things.

Michael

Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 5:31 AM

Why would anyone in his right mind try Captcha Be Gone when it costs $3.50 a month or $36 a year?  How is it any better than Rumola or Webvisum, which are much cheaper alternatives?  Unless the creator of Captcha Be Gone drastically cuts the price of this service it will soon be gone itself.

Gerald

Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:41 AM

Has anyone tried the new “Captcha Be Gone” program that is out for Firefox now?

I listened to a podcast about the program, and it will be available for Internet Explorer soon. Just wondering is anyone has tried it yet.

Michael