From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 5:07 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Computer shuts down while watching youtube

Well, I use my laptop like a desktop at home too. But, I took out the
battery because I never shut down my desktop computer when I used to have
one. The last one I built served me for nine years before I gave it away.

So, in a nutshell, my laptop is on 24 hours a day using only AC power. I’ll
drop the battery back in when I am going on a road trip.

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com