From: Flor Lynch <florlync@iol.ie>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 10:10 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] List ?

I'd say it was a groups.io thing, as BlindTech was also not getting any new posts in that time. (I recently made an alteration to the string of text I use in my Message Rules to distinguish between and identify each of the mentioned lists, as there was overspill from one list's folder into the other. So I should hope I'm receiving ok too.