From: Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 10:37 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] List ?

Good evening folks, Mark normally reports to the beta group Wayne the website has been down. If I see one of these postings I will be sure to send it this way that might be would've happened.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 <https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 5, 2015, at 4:22 PM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

I've seen Blindtech not deliver messages that were sent to it for perhaps half an hour or an hour now and then. This may be the same thing. I haven't seen this happen often but I've seen it. The reason I know it has happened is because I've sent messages on occasion and the copy was not sent to me for a time and I received no other messages from Blindtech during the short interruption. But in my opinion, given the accessibility of the list interface and the generally good service, it's a minor occasional inconvenience.